Here is a summary -
1) Goods pledged to date exceed 90 with a face value around $25,000.
This will however continue to grow by the day so the catalogue is
current to date only.
2) The auction proper commences 3pm. You would be encouraged to
arrive a little earlier to view the items first. They will be all
3) Silent bids will be accepted. Once you have viewed the catalogue
if you have interest in the item and will not be in attendance
communicate with me personally and advise what Lot Number is of
interest and your maximum bid. There is of course no reason why you
could not ask
a fellow member to bid on your behalf.
food will be available courtesy of the club. The bar will also be
5) Payment required after the auction completed. Either cash of
Eftpos accepted on the day. Goods to be taken home that night.
6) This auction is open to anyone to attend. We will not restrict to
just members. We hope to be joined by our friends at both the
Waikato and the Bay of Plenty clubs. Please do not hesitate to bring
along or invite any other interested party.